Eastbrook Healthcare Center offers memory care in a secure environment with 24-hour supervised care, including family-style meals, therapeutic activities, and cognitive management for our residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Daily meals, served family style
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Therapeutic exercise and rehabilitation/restorative therapy programs
- Social and family support
- Activities designed for the dementia population
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- Monitoring comprehensive treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from the Alzheimer’s Association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool for helping each loved one during this important time.